High cost performance handheld laser welding machine
only a short while ago
The hardware store has a manual arc welding equipment per capita
It is necessary to weld a workpiece with beautiful weld
But it's not easy
Wear insulating shoes and heavy gloves
While holding the protective mask, while holding heavy welding tongs
Unskilled operators often let the electrode to absorb
With more advanced welding equipment
Product introduction of handheld fiber laser welding machine
Wuxi Tianlong optoelectronic Co., Ltd. knows the industry, understands the market and customers better. Therefore, from the beginning of R & D, we stand on the customer's point of view to create cost-effective equipment to thank customers, meet their needs, solve their "difficulties" and bring real benefits to customers.
Equipment picture No.2
- High processing efficiency: compared with argon arc welding, the efficiency is increased by more than 50%;
- Excellent processing quality: the weld is smooth and even, the protrusion is very small, and it is easy to grind after welding, or no need to grind;
- Simple operation: the hand-held head adopts ergonomic design, which is convenient to hold, light and easy to operate, and can be welded without high training cost;
- Wide range of weldable materials: stainless steel plate, iron plate, galvanized plate, aluminum plate and other metal materials can be welded;
- Multiple operation modes: the workpiece can be welded at any angle, the width of the weld is 1-5mm, and the width can be adjusted at will. It is suitable for spot welding of various complex welds and devices;
- More flexible processing mode: pulse spot welding, continuous welding and quasi continuous welding can be used according to processing needs;
- Extremely low cost: super high efficiency of light spot conversion, saving a lot of cost payment for enterprises,
- Labor cost: no professional welder, ordinary people can operate.
Applicable materials and industries
|laser engraving machine for metal|
- Applicable materials: laser welding can be applied to the welding of carbon steel, stainless steel, zinc, copper, aluminum, chromium, niobium, gold, silver and other metals and their alloys. 2. Applicable industries; Widely used in kitchen appliances, advertising, hardware products, auto parts, gifts and other industries welding.
Welding video demonstration