What are the operation safety matters of Laser marking machine?
The Laser marking machine with laser wavelength of 10.64um is harmful to human skin when it works, so the operator should pay attention to safety in the process of using it. Laser marking machine is working, such as failure is very dangerous, novices must be trained by professionals to operate independently, portable Laser marking machine. According to the experience, this paper summarizes 13 details of laser cutting machine safety work, hoping to be helpful to friends who are using laser equipment
- The operator must be trained to be familiar with the structure and performance of the equipment and master the knowledge of the operating system;
- Observe the general safety operation rules of laser equipment. Start the laser in strict accordance with the starting procedure of the laser;
- Wear labor protection articles according to the regulations, and wear protective glasses in accordance with the regulations near the laser beam.
- Do not process a material before it is clear whether it can be irradiated or heated by laser, so as to avoid the potential danger of smoke and steam;
- When using the gas cylinder, avoid crushing the welding wire to avoid leakage accident. The use and transportation of gas cylinders shall comply with the supervision regulations for gas cylinders. Do not expose cylinders to sunlight or close to heat sources. When opening the bottle valve, the operator must stand on the side of the bottle mouth;
- When the equipment is started, the operator shall not leave the post or entrust someone to be in charge without authorization. If it is really necessary to leave, stop the machine or turn off the power switch;
- If any abnormality is found in the process of processing, stop the machine immediately, remove the fault in time or report to the competent personnel;
- Keep the laser, bed and surrounding area clean, orderly and free of oil stain, and stack the workpieces, plates and wastes according to regulations;
- Observe high voltage safety regulations during maintenance. Every 40 hours of operation or weekly maintenance, every 1000 hours of operation or every six months of maintenance, in accordance with the provisions and procedures;
- Keep the fire extinguisher within easy reach; Turn off the laser or shutter when not processing; Do not place paper, cloth or other flammable materials near the unprotected laser beam; 11. After inputting the new workpiece program, it is necessary to test run and check its operation;
- After starting the machine, manually start the machine at low speed in X and Y directions to check whether there is any abnormality;
- When working, pay attention to observe the operation of the machine tool, so as to avoid accidents caused by the cutting machine going out of the effective travel range or the collision between the two sets.