What is the difference between laser marking machine and laser engraving machine?
What is the difference between laser marking machine and laser engraving machine? The so-called laser marking machine refers to the laser beam in a variety of different material surface permanent marking equipment. Laser engraving machine is an advanced equipment that uses laser to carve the material that needs engraving. The common characteristics of laser marking machine and laser engraving machine are all processed by laser, which belong to advertising equipment. Laser marking machine can be used not only in advertising industry, but also in various packaging industries. Laser engraving machine can be used not only in advertising industry, but also in various decoration and automobile industry. Today we talk about "the difference between laser marking machine and laser engraving machine".
Common laser marking effect on the market
What is the difference between laser marking machine and laser engraving machine?
- The difference between laser marking machine and laser engraving machine is that the working format is different.
The working area of the laser marking machine is not very large, which is just as large as an ordinary desk.
Part of the small power laser engraving machine processing format is not big, but some high power laser engraving machine is mainly used to cut metal, processing format is very big, at least a bed so big.
- The second difference of laser marking machine and laser engraving machine is speed.
The speed of the laser marking machine is much faster than that of the laser engraving machine. For example, the production line of mineral water manufacturers is about 100 meters per minute.
- Laser marking machine laser engraving machine three differences: different depth.
Laser engraving machine can carve or cut in large stroke size, and the depth is far more than that of laser marking machine.
- Laser marking machine laser engraving machine difference four: different laser.
The optical system of laser engraving machine is composed of three mirrors and a focusing mirror. The laser is usually carbon dioxide glass tube. The lifetime of glass tube laser is generally less than 2000-10000 hours. CO2 glass tube lasers are disposable. The lasers of laser marking machines are generally metal tube lasers (non-metal marking machines) and YAG solid-state lasers (metal laser marking machines), and their service life is generally more than five years. The metal tube of laser marking machine can be inflated again.
- Laser marking machine laser engraving machine five differences: different prices.
The price of laser marking machine varies with different materials, and the corresponding models are also different, ranging from tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands. Nonmetal laser engraving and cutting machine, the price of low power is much cheaper than laser marking machine. But cutting thick metal laser engraving machine price is also very expensive.
Common laser cutting effect on the market
Application of laser marking machine and laser engraving machine?
- Application of laser marking machine:
(1) Applied to all kinds of metal: electronic hardware accessories industry mark. Many people may not understand, some hardware accessories, electronic components, will use laser marking machine for marking. For automobile, ship, machinery, equipment and other friction materials, the use of laser marking can achieve wear resistance, help the industry mark.
(2) It is used in IT industry, communication industry, machine manufacturing industry, food and medicine, medical equipment, watch glasses, craft gifts, precious metal jewelry, leather clothing, packaging and printing stove, precision hardware, jewelry, electrical appliances, instruments and other metal processing industries.
(3) Application through polymer materials, electronic components, wire speed limit, reflective film, plastic keys, sapphire, glass, ceramic tiles, aluminum plates, signs and other metal materials, non-metallic materials, etc. for the use of cold processing violet laser marking machine, these are his professional, the targeted industries are electronic communication, electrical engineering, instrumentation, precision hardware, watch glasses, electronic equipment, electronic equipment, electronic equipment, electronic equipment, electronic equipment, electronic equipment, electronic equipment, electronic equipment, electronic equipment, electronic equipment, electronic equipment, electronic equipment, electronic equipment, electronic equipment, electronic equipment, electronic equipment, electronic equipment, electronic Jewelry, ceramics and other industries.
(4) For clothing, leather, craft gifts, packaging, advertising, wood, textile, plastic, signs, electronic communications, clocks, glasses, printing, decoration and other non-metallic processing industries, marking can be realized. Wood products, cloth, leather, plexiglass, epoxy resin, acrylic, unsaturated resin and other non-metallic materials processing have good results.
(5) At present, the application in the food industry mainly refers to the use of laser to make various information marks on the surface of food, such as pattern, two-dimensional code, etc. the advantages are no consumables, more fine and clear printing effect, higher resolution, low failure rate, clean and pollution-free.
(6) Direct packaging industry. We all know that the laser marking machine is also the laser inkjet printer, which is used to mark and identify the materials of food and beverage packaging, wine bottle cap cigarette packaging, medicine box / bottle packaging... No matter what the material is, it needs to mark the products through the laser marking machine, that is, the production date, batch number, two-dimensional code, etc. of the products are clearly displayed on the materials.
- Application of laser engraving machine:
(1) With the rapid development of urban public facilities construction, street renovation, modern residential quarters, hotels and office buildings, there is a great demand for signs and guidance systems in line with international standards, among which the carved plaques, signs and signs occupy a large part, In order to establish a good corporate image and improve the internal management, powerful enterprises have also replaced the company's plaque with carved one after another, and it has become a fashion trend to make chest and department cards in the form of carving.
(2) Architectural model, mechanical model, vehicle model and ship model are the oldest design tools. Modern society has given models more novel meanings and more extensive uses. It is no exaggeration to say that models are industrial models. The performance and display of machinery, vehicles, ships, architectural design schemes and the sales of commercial houses are inseparable from models, which also have independent activities and significance such as competition, commemoration and collection. At present, the engraving machine which makes the model more exquisite and faster has become the best helper in all walks of life.
(3) Arts and crafts, gifts and souvenirs more and more medals, certificates, souvenirs and advertising materials in conferences and tourism activities are popular to be made by carving. Carving on pens, leather goods, tableware, lighters, watches, bottle openers, key chains, trophies, prize plates, crystal like ornaments, golf clubs, shotguns, rings and other items can reflect taste and personality. Carving on bookmarks, powder boxes, pendants, frames, silverware and other items with interest can meet people's needs for emotional communication.
(4) Industrial processing China's output of building materials has ranked first in the world, and it is developing rapidly in the direction of improving the quality and varieties. Engraving machine can easily and quickly produce a large number of exquisite molds for gypsum ceiling, ceramic tiles, floor tiles and other building decoration materials, so as to double the value of decorative materials products processed with this kind of mold. In the developed manufacturing countries, the marking of parts surface, the production of instrument panel, and the production of all kinds of signs, identification plates, work number plates, and production flow charts necessary for enterprise standardization management are mostly completed by engraving machines. According to the survey and statistics abroad, in Germany, Switzerland and other developed industrial countries in Western Europe, Two thirds of the engraving machines are used as machine tools in factories. China is becoming "the factory of the world". I believe that the engraving machine will enter one workshop after another in China.
(5) Plexiglass technology and processing plexiglass is one of the most ideal carving materials. No matter what kind of processing method is used in the five major processes of "cutting", "milling", "carving", "carving" and "drilling" of carving machine, plexiglass has excellent machinability, and organic glass has always been used as experimental apparatus, model, POP advertising ornaments, trinkets, art lamps and lanterns It is an ideal material for craft gifts and souvenirs. The close combination of engraving machine and plexiglass, a good tool and material, will inevitably produce a variety of excellent products.